Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yeah! A family blog!

I am so excited for the family blog! I can't to read about what everyone is doing.  Not that I don't read about what Rose and Sue are doing already but now I can read what Sara, Mom, and Dad are doing! I love it! I had to take another sick day today... Landon took the car so I am stuck in the apartment most of the day.  I may try to take a walk while the sun is out.  Rose, I think the blog looks great.  Keep up the good work! 

1 comment:

Jeff and Rose said...

I'm glad that you finally read your email there, child. I'm not as clueless as you think, although it was after 10PM when I finally got this thing working. I had the cutest background all plugged in, but the mother scratcher wouldn't repeat and Jeff was pretending that he was sooo tired that he might die so that he wouldn't have to help me with the HTML code. I haven't given up hope that this can still be a cool page...I just have to find the time to work with it.