Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just a little lunch story

Chris has the runs. He doesn't feel well, and he has been kind of whiny. So I was trying to get some lunch for everyone today, Shane was home and was trying to help. Chris was crying at me to pick him up and it was just loud and chaotic. Oh and I was telling Shane what Chelsey had told me about how the Rotavirus is only spread though poop, so if that is what Chris has it doesn't really matter that Brooklyn keeps drinking out of his drinks, as long as I wash my hands between diaper changes. So I finally reached down and picked Chris up and as I put him on my hip to hold him a "beautiful waterfall" of poo comes shooting out of his diaper all over me and the kitchen floor, and the high chairs (which were luckily unoccupied). It was so gross. So needless to say, I will be sanitizing the kitchen later today. Anyway, I thought that you all might enjoy the story. I don't think that anyone should plan any trips down to my house for a few weeks.

2 comments:

Jeff and Rose said...

How can you not totally gag when that happens? I would have been throwing up in the kitchen sink! Yeah, I don't know what to think about all of the sickness going around--L keeps telling me that her stomach hurts, but I don't know whether to believe that it is really something or whether this is just something she would like for my consideration and attention. All I know is that diarrhea is that absolute worst and I can't even think about it without getting the dry heaves.

Susie Miner said...

I am now picturing Coalville as the big building in Ghostbusters 2 that attracts all the evil and the evil swirls around above it...