Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Is someone helping Mom?

Sara, I might need you to touch base with mom and dad. I sent out the emails, but I haven't heard from them yet. Also, mom doesn't even know how to comment on our other blogs so she might need a quick tutorial (i.e., get her registered and tell her to write it down.)

Jack got the "all-clear" from Dr. V this afternoon. He will still be on Pulmacort (respiratory steroid) until April. And I am to avoid going outside on red-burn days--so basically I have to stay indoors until April as well. Looks like I better go pick up the refill on the Lexapro. Its going to be 3 more months of my own personal trapped animal hell. It's probably for the best. I've gotten so fat that I can't even fit into my fat pants. You know it's bad when you are dressed all in black and you still look like a pig in a poke. On Sunday I tried to get ready in an outfit that I have worn literally for 10 years and all I could think was, "looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket." Time to consider some more permanent solutions...what do you guys know about lap-band surgery?

No comments: