Tyler got "Meet the Robinsons" for Christmas from Jill and Tracy. He watched it shortly after and I was in and out and missed a lot of it. My overall review of it was that it was a weird show and probably would not be watched very many more times. Well I really had no idea what it was about. So yesterday we watched it again. As I mentioned in a previous post, Chris has been sick, so I actually sat down and watched it with the kids. I bawled my eyes out. It is about a kid who gets abandoned at an orphanage when he is a baby, and he invents a machine for the science fair so that he can see what his mom looks like so that he can go find her. Well I won't tell the rest of the story because it is actually a really good show but I would warn the family that anyone who might be sensitive to adoption stories (it does have a happy ending, hence more bawling) might want to wait to see it until they are sure that they can handle their emotions.
P.S. Erica and Landon, I was up most of the night worrying about you, and all of my memories that I have chosen to block out have miraculously been restored.
P.S. the rest of the family I am having a Children's Books party at my house on March 15, so make sure that you are all going to be able to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the tip about the movie, I will stay away from it while I am pregnant... better yet, I may not ever see it. As for being up all night worrying, apparently Susie has been very worried as well. All I can say is that It's probably a good thing that we don't know what is coming, otherwise I might be completely freaked out instead of just a little freaked out. Thanks for all of your love and concern.
Any idea why your posts don't show up at the top of the page?
Post a Comment