So since Erica called and said that she had opened her birthday present already, then I get to post pictures of it. So I made the green one for Erica's birthday and the pink one is for my friend Ana's birthday.
I'm pretty happy with the way that these turned out.
I'm pretty happy with the way that these turned out.
This is a blanket/baby pocket that I made for one of you lucky pregnant sisters. Brooklyn is modeling it, she thinks that it is the most fun toy in the whole wide world. The stitching on this is not so good (that is an understatement).
Finally this is the first piece of Brooklyn's Quilt that I am making for her big girl bed. I have a few years to finish working on this project but I wanted to try this out and it WORKED!! Thank you Aunt Pat!.
2 comments:
I love the baby pocket and my apron! I used it that very night when I made spaghetti, it worked like a charm. Thanks again!
Sara, you are getting to be quite the sew-er! I was going to spell that sewer but thought I better add a hyphen! I love that picture of Brook! She is so funny!
Post a Comment