Saturday, February 23, 2008

HOLY COW!

This is pretty much all that Landon and I have said to each other today.  Landon said that he woke up and thought that maybe the whole twin thing had just been a dream, but then he came out and saw the ultrasound picture that confirmed it and said, Nope it really happened.  Thank you sister's so much for you concern.  Apparently we need to start purchasing diapers now so that we will have a stock pile when the twins come.  I don't think that the reality has truly set in yet, I keep waiting for the enormity of it to hit me... I'm sure it will come.  Landon has been so calm though- he is so great!  I will try to scan the ultrasound picture and post it so you can all the the first photos of the twins tomorrow.  Thank you for the support, I love you all.  

2 comments:

Sara said...

Have you got a copy of BABY WISE yet. You are going to need it. I also dont know if you have a Costco membership or not but they have the biggest box of diapers that you can buy. Their box is like 10 or 20 diapers bigger than Sam's club.

Susie Miner said...

Good advice Sara about the Costco membership! It is also useful for formula if you go that route! You can buy the monster can there. I have a copy of Baby Wise and like three other Baby wise series books, so don't go buy them, you can have mine.