
From top left: Jeff and Dad using the band saw to quarter the beef; Shaner gets the propane heater going in the enclosed area (CO poisioning for wimps); Dewey shows up for moral support and to show us how to burger below the knee (i.e., throw it away!).
From top left: Rose wears an ugly apron over layers of clothing and puffy vest (horrible outfit, which makes her look 700 lbs); Sara's ground beef; Sara and Shaner logging man hours; Shane and Jeff cutting up some leaner cuts; Dad and David wasting time and waxing sentimental.
From left: Dad hauls out the last quarter; Sara sharpens her knife, again.
We can also report that the only casualties suffered during the event were inside the house. Nanny Nancy decided to hold a PICNIC (in the living room) with three toddlers, a two-year-old and a five-year-old. Hum, how can I say this nicely without eluding to the fact that this may have been the most ridiculous idea since screaming at a skunk which was sitting on the roof of her car. Needless to say, the carpet suffered a major defeat because jello with fresh raspberries was served along with the macaroni and cheese. I threw away Lachlan's outfit after the lunch excitement proved to much for Tide and Oxy.
3 comments:
Boy it's about time that somebody else contributed to this blog, I was beginning to think that we should rename it Sara's Ranch instead of the Judd Ranch!!
Sorry I missed all of the Fun!
Yeah...fun...that's what I was thinking too! That and...it was so nice that weekend in Moab!!
Post a Comment