Saturday, March 1, 2008
Chris Might Be a Genius
Well, lately Chris has been letting me know (by patting his bum), whenever he has a stinky diaper. So, the other day when he was in the tub, he started to push and I pulled him out of the water and put him on the potty, and he went. Well that was three days ago. He went again for me yesterday. But today was the real breakthrough. When we were getting out of the truck today Chris started to pat his bum. But he wasn't stinky, so we let it go. Then while we were visiting with Grandma Connie, he was really fussy and miserable, so I took him in to change him and he was crying, so I thought what the heck and I put him on the toilet...and he went. He had been holding it waiting for me to put him on the potty!!! And he had been holding if for a good fifteen minutes! After that he was a whole different kid. Happy and playing with Tyler. Anyway, I thought that after only three days of not even real potty training that that was pretty amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment