Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Can't Stop Laughing...

Okay, I thought that I was having a bad day (acne from hell, backed over a shopping cart with the car, lost a RedBox DVD, ate two hot dogs for lunch, etc...) BUT seriously, Susie's mole beard is WAY worse!

Also, I am in need of Aunt Karma's recipe for artichoke chicken...if anyone has it?? Please email it to me. AND, I guess that Jeff and I will be coming home on Friday night and staying over so that we can get an early start on the "BITCHERING" of the cow. I call dibs on wrapping and labeling right now--so everyone remember that. Sara, please tell me that you and Shane are going to help out??!!

I can smell the meat shed now, although I know that I am not actually there because the frostbite hasn't quite set in in my extremities. Hum, always a dilemma, what to wear to cut up 300 lbs of meat?

4 comments:

Sara said...

Meat Shed?? I thought that we were doing it in the garage, next to Mick!

Yes Shane and I will be there and I call dibs on the the grinding of the burger. That is always my favorite job.

Susie Miner said...

Yeah thanks for that Rose! AND Sara reminded me that last time I was pregnant Dad asked me if I was trying to grow a beard!! (Thanks for that Dad, by the way!) But Sara said Shane told her she needed to wax the sides of her face, too...so now I feel slightly redeemed...

Erica said...

Oh BOY! I am looking forward to the all of the plucking and waxing I am going to have to do in the months ahead...

Jeff and Rose said...

What!!?? In the garage! No way. What is the meat hanging out there right now or something?? Does mom hit it with her car when she pulls in after school?

I don't think that I am going to tell Jeff about this new development. It might be too much of a shock. I'll probably just spring it on him when we get there. Hey Sara, looks like you can break in some of those new aprons you made. Should have made one in heavy vinyl for easier cleaning.
P.S. Tell Shane that the new Brad Paisley song "Just a Guy" totally makes me think of him. He should karaoke it while we cut n' grind. ha.ha.ha.