We watched Sierra the other night. I took this picture while Jeff was trying to get the kids calmed down. I thought it was so cute. Suz told me that in her prayers at night, Sierra always prays for "her Jeff". I think that it is so special. It wasn't all gumdrops and lollypops, though, because Sierra gave a full report to her mom and dad about how "Jack was so naughty," "He grabbed on to my pants and wouldn't let go!" I had to laugh when I heard that because Jack does make her crazy when she is here. He follows her around (about 1" behind her) and does everything she does. He LOVES her. When he woke up in the morning he said, "Sierra, go?" Good thing that Lily won't try to hold her down and wrestle her.Sunday, May 25, 2008
Story Time
We watched Sierra the other night. I took this picture while Jeff was trying to get the kids calmed down. I thought it was so cute. Suz told me that in her prayers at night, Sierra always prays for "her Jeff". I think that it is so special. It wasn't all gumdrops and lollypops, though, because Sierra gave a full report to her mom and dad about how "Jack was so naughty," "He grabbed on to my pants and wouldn't let go!" I had to laugh when I heard that because Jack does make her crazy when she is here. He follows her around (about 1" behind her) and does everything she does. He LOVES her. When he woke up in the morning he said, "Sierra, go?" Good thing that Lily won't try to hold her down and wrestle her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment